Sunday, January 24, 2010

yeah let the birthday festivities begin!

Today I got to open my first birthday present. (Huh, it seems like I just stopped getting christmas presents like a week ago...i love this time of year).

Today's present was two part, I got a new pair of inline skates (Roller skates!). Then daddy took me to go roller skating with Batman and Spiderman!

So Sloan got this really fun pair of shoe thingies and then he was zooming around the house. I don't get the attraction - sounds like a good time for a nap.

Okay so I got to go hang out with mommy at her book club meeting. That was fun, lots of people to pay attention to me... oh yeah and some book about wine.

Okay, so the skating thing could have gone better. I wasn't prepared for how loud it was going to be. So after getting startled by Batman appearing behind me (that guy is freaky!) Daddy took me to McDonald's for some playtime. I somehow it didn't seem like the day went quite like Daddy had planned. He was a good sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment