Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Its my birthday!






FIVE!
5 year old
V
1 +4

No matter how you say it I am finally 5! I have been telling people I'm 5 for weeks now. Seemed fair, everyone else in class seemed to be having a birthday.
It was great! Daddy made me some chocolate chip cookies to take into class. Then at class we learned about DETECTORS (smoke alarms for you not in the know) and firetrucks. It was so cool. Then we got crayons and coloring books and I've been taking them everywhere lately. Not that I've colored much in them, but that's not the point.

Then I got to have lunch at the bagel shop with just mommy and I. Then daddy made me a stegosaurus cake. Look at the photo isn't that awesome?!

And thanks to everyone who gave me birthday wishes and of course stuff.... loved the stuff. More on that in later posts

No comments:

Post a Comment