Monday, September 7, 2009

Fun with Dad and mom

So we went down to arts, beats and eats with Daddy. (He's been working alot and its important to get him out of the house any chance I can get). So since Arts, Beats and Eats was in town, I took him down to that. We had a good time listening to music and running around in circles and then we saw some art (and I ran around in circles) ... Okay truly I was just interested in the balloons and well, running around. Anyway you get the idea. It was lots of fun!

So since Sloan agreed to take care of Daddy, it was up to me to take care of Mommy. I went with her down to Ypsilanti for a baby shower for a friend of ours. I got to have a good time hanging out with some of mommy's friends and my friend Elinor and I had a great time. Its been a while since we'd seen each other so we caught up on the babble and switched toys... it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment