Saturday, September 25, 2010

Busy busy

Well the weekend is off to a whirlwind start. With all of us going to a volunteer appreciation playdate at Oakland County parks. It was very cool, there were games, and food and caramel apples and then the puppets (which gave mom and dad lots of ideas for a puppet theatre in the basement. And of course I'm going to need more puppets).

Birds!

Right bird puppets of course (they had one that was a nest with little baby birds) they were so Cute. And of course mommy bird and the opossum was cool with her baby and the spider (it was the spider's birthday). The chipmunk kept going to sleep in the other animals nests so he wasn't as fun.

Kayak! Mommy took me kayaking and I got to steer and help paddle and scream when we got too far from shore. There isn't anything to see in the middle of the lake.

I got to toast marshmallows and so did Sloan. But I liked the kayaking and the caramel apples... yum!
Yawn... off to bed now.

Oh wait! The starlab.... we didn't talk about that. This dome where it gets dark and you sit in it and the stars come on and sometimes they have designs drawn (so like an eagle and bear) and it was really cool! Except when it was too dark and I couldn't see anything, I didn't like that very well. Okay Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment