Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bouncing and hiking and Oakie! (Oh my)

Today me and Evie went to the Wint Nature center for its anniversary party.
I've gotten to go there before but never with such cool stuff.
This time they had cool projects to make (I made a caterpillar) there were animal skins and skulls to investigate.

Oakie the squirrel was there too! I got a pretty good picture with him, though when I tried to get one with Evelyn and mom and dad... it didn't work out so well. Evelyn saw him and started screaming. I guess she just wasn't too sure about a giant squirrel right beside her.


So no one told me there was going to be a giant fuzzy thingy right beside me? But that's okay cause later there were these ice juice things that were yummy. Sloan even shared his strawberry one with me.

Yeah, I did share a bit, but it was cause I wasn't allowed to have mine (and steal mom's and dad's and evie's too. What? I was quality control and they were tasty).

Oh and I forgot to tell you about the bouncy house and there was music and a contest to win a walking stick (which I got!) So then we had to go hiking with it - it would have been bad to not test it out.


(Then there
was hiking. Lots of hiking. I think we hiked till daddy and I said it was too hot and we were too tired).



Then Sloan found one of the many playgrounds in the park and we got to have a lot of fun exploring those. Totally cool day! Evie and me are trying to get mom and dad to take us back again... I know there were lots of playgrounds that we only looked at.




No comments:

Post a Comment