Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bakugon, Snow forts and an unknown number of spots.



Starting with the 'spots' I keep trying to count the ones on Evelyn... but I get distracted after the first ten. Mommy says she has around 30 now, but lots of them have already done the juicy stage and are starting to go away.
Mommy and I have been having lots of fun the last few days while Evelyn is sleeping. Yesterday we started a snow fort. (yeah I don't have a coat on but it war really warm. We started rescuing some of my other dinosaurs then worked on the fort. And Carni the carnatourus is helping. Cani is a good digger).

Today we played Bakugon with our homemade arena. Yeah Mega blocks.

Well these spot things are definately cutting into my play time. And they are starting to REALLY bug me, they kind of itch and that's okay cause if I just scream that seems to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment